Take a ride to lower emissions - you'll drive down fuel costs as well.
We have 4.1 million vehicles in New Zealand, and around 98% of them are fossil-fueled. They're responsible for 21% of our emissions, so if you're looking to cut your business's carbon footprint, transport should be high on your list. Whether you have a single vehicle or a fleet, you'll reduce costs and emissions by making it as efficient as possible.
- Optimise your business fleet and only spend money on the vehicles your business really needs Optimise your fleet
- Lead the pack – and save running costs – by switching your business fleet to EVs Benefits of EVs
- Choose the most efficient vehicle for your business Choosing business vehicles
- Assess your potential for improving fuel efficiency in your fleet Heavy vehicle fleet assessment
- Empower every driver in your business to save fuel, time and greenhouse gas emissions Driver actions
- Improve fuel economy and reduce operating costs through maintenance Maintenance for business vehicles